Hiring Company Description:
An investment company headquartered in Ontario, California that has extensive experience in all areas of the legal cannabis industry. We have developed world-class facilities and vertically integrated businesses for the production, manufacturing, distribution and sale of agriculture.
The Data Entry Inventory Clerk is responsible for the following:
- Maintain and update inventory records.
- Assign and log identification tags, ensure inventory integrity.
- Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products to supervision.
- Perform regular cycle counts.
- Spot checks in rooms, Audit prep.
- Adherence to inventory SOP’s, and applicable regulations.
- Ensure materials are in proper locations.
- Conducts searches to locate misclassified inventory.
- Prepare transfer manifests for inventory movements.
The following skills are critical to the success of this position:
- Data Entry – Microsoft excel, Inventory software.
- General understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Product tagging and labeling.
- Detail Oriented