Urgent Care Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Private Company Rochester, NY
- Posted: 29 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
WorkFit Medical is a free standing Urgent Care/Occupational Health Center serving the Rochester area. We are growing and in need of an experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join the medical team. Workfit Medical provides urgent care services 365 days per year as well as a wide suite of occupational health services for employers in the region.
We are looking for an individual with experience in emergency medicine or a high volume urgent care setting. We utilize an electronic health record and offer very competitive compensation packages.
- Experience in emergency medicine, urgent care, or other similar setting
- Ability to work in a high volume fast pace environment
- Comfortable with suturing, lacerations and fractures
- Ability to work within an electronic health record
- Willing to work some weekends and holidays
- Interest in or experience in occupational health and preventative health screening
- Ability to go on-side occasionally to employer's locations
- Focused on client satisfaction and providing high quality patient care
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High performing healthcare professional with excellent clinical experience
Workfit Medicial is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Workfit Medicial, LLC is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. Workfit Medical, LLC will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. If you are interested in applying for employment and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 585-880-1365.
HealthcareView all jobs at Private Company