Project Control Specialist
Private Company Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Project Control Specialist to oversee a programmatic support team of 5-7 team members. The team provides support to the company’s contract with the Federal Government. The team’s support functions include, but are not limited to, transcribing data from incoming correspondence, scanning and redacting non-electronic documents, and storing information into ODI’s ARTEMIS database.
- Project Management
- Manage project deliverables and schedules, and provide regular status updates to project stakeholders.
- Utilize Agile methodology to oversee operations and serve as the key POC for the client.
- Facilitate and attend regular and ad-hoc customer meetings to support the client as required.
- Create, review, and update process-related artifacts/standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Support the company team in remediating any issues, providing guidance, developing deliverables, creating monthly reports, and facilitating internal team meetings.
- File all the important artifacts/deliverables in the designated work locations.
- Attend and support regular and ad-hoc internal company meetings with the Project Manager and/or Program Manager.
- Directly manage team members and provide support to elevate the team’s skill sets and effectiveness.
- Facilitate and attend regular and ad-hoc meetings with the Company Task Order team.
- Work with the company to communicate, review, and approve leave requests.
- Maintain AWE Agreements, and review and maintain AWE Reports and data.
- Address issues pertaining to personnel and work with the Project Manager and/or Program Manager to resolve issues.
- Work with the Project Manager to monitor and correct team member performance.
- Other similar duties as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree is preferred.
- Must be proficient in project management, with a focus on quality control and risk management.
- Must be experienced in leading the evaluations of procedures, processes and techniques; and identifying efficiencies and providing recommendations for future improvements.
- Must be experienced in the management of multiple projects simultaneously from conception to technical report presentation.
- Must have a successful track record of project coordination and budget control.
- Must have advanced communication skills and work well with client and industry representative.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for employees
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurances
- 401(k) options with employer match
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement benefits available
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Temporary, remote work available due to COVID-19
TechnologyView all jobs at Private Company