Private Company Boston, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A dynamic organization within the travel and tourism industry in the Greater Boston area is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting the Chief Marketing Officer and the Marketing team in the coordination, development, facilitation and implementation of marketing, service development, and branding strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist in the development of marketing, branding and advertising strategies.
· Organize, coordinate, and administer marketing, branding, events and advertising programs consistent with strategic goals and within budget.
· Design, write and produce materials to support service development.
· Develop campaigns and marketing strategies to gain recognition and awards in the leading publications and industry related contests.
· Creatively develop concepts for marketing, brand and advertising collateral. Including but not limited to, annual reports, newsletters, presentations, billboards, print media, online advertising and website maintenance.
· Create and compose copy for TV commercials, out-of-home and other advertising media.
· Develop comprehensive plans for pursuing new clients; promote the organization in domestic and international markets
· Attend trade-show and industry related events.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Familiarity with core specialties that include:
o Marketing, Branding and Advertising
o Communications Planning
o Project Management
o Branding and Editorial Copy
o Event Planning and Coordination
o Marketing Technologies (MarTech)
o Website Development
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to build executive-level presentations.
· Excellent creative and writing skills.
· Ability to create advertising slogans and copy.
· Strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
· Excellent project management/prioritization.
· Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with frequently-changing priorities.
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure/deadlines.
· Experience with Constant Contact preferred.
· Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in marketing, communications or other related field required
· Five years of brand marketing experience required.
· Experience which demonstrates marketing and promotion strategies and tactics
BusinessView all jobs at Private Company