Established Midtown Manhattan Real Estate owner/management company is seeking a well-organized individual for a Leasing/Legal Administrator position.
· Assist with the review of residential leases (mainly fair market and some rent stabilized) and compliance of residential leases and legal issues
· Run vacancy reports; security deposit refunds; billing
· Tenant correspondence/disputes
· Running monthly arrears reports
· In putting late charges; generating late letters; collections; insurance claims
· Act as liaison between partners and outside counsel when legal action is necessary for non-payments and holdover proceedings.
· Candidate must have knowledge of the New Rent Laws
· Possess strong communication skills
· Detail oriented and can wear many hats
· Minimum of 5 years’ legal administration experience
· Experience working for a Real Estate Owner/Management company (not a law firm)
· College degree preferred