National distributor with over 70 years of continuous success selling in the healthcare industry is looking for an IT Infrastructure and Operations Director.
As an essential business, we are committed to providing quality products and excellent service to our customers that depend on us. Our model and strategy is prepared to meet the unique needs of an ever changing health and wellness market, which lends itself to new and growth opportunities. Our core values promote professional and personal growth.
Employee health and safety is a top priority. Our safety protocols follow best practices and meet all state guidelines for hygiene, sanitation, disinfectant measures and social distancing.
We are currently looking for an IT Infrastructure and Operations Director. This position provides leadership and strategic direction for mission critical Network Services and Infrastructure Operations. The Director is responsible to facilitate and support the migration and transformation of our network and all infrastructure services. This includes implementation of best practices, security, project planning, overall management, and support.
Provides leadership and support for the enterprise's Network Services and Infrastructure Operations initiatives. This includes the operations, support and implementation of multiple company locations.
- Experience must include deep knowledge of design, procurement, development, deployment, maintenance and support of networks and infrastructure.
- Drive the migration and transformation of our infrastructure environments and services
- Liaison with managers in IT and other functions, applying standard solutions and processes
- Proven vendor management skills, including but not limited to: contract review, project management, equipment and circuit orders and provisioning, vendor escalations and governance.
- Assists in the design of enterprise level Network and Infrastructure services and solutions and the implementation and support of these designs
- The ability to work under the pressure of tight time frames on implementations and migrations.
- Identifies improvement opportunities; evaluates recommendations made; and influences the completion of project tasks by others.
- Comfortable interacting with Sr. Executives at all levels.
- Provides high level support to resolve difficult, complex, and sensitive problems with network and infrastructure resulting in meeting/exceeding customer service levels.
- Contributes to and maintains the knowledge repository and documentation.
- Responsible for and provides guidance to meet key network and infrastructure performance indicators (e.g., performance, availability, capacity).
- Reviews and implements appropriate new network technologies throughout the environment to address business requirements and promote security.
- Defines support requirements, performs TCO analysis, and analyzes other relevant data elements
- Provides critical II and III level support to all locations on 24X7 basis
Highly technical with a foundation preferably in Network Operations, Desktop Management, Security Best Practices, and Infrastructure Operations; ability to work hands-on, if necessary.
- Experience in implementation of enterprise level infrastructure services
- Ability to conceptualize technology vision, enabling innovation and understanding IT infrastructure trends that can create business value and reduce overall costs.
- Experience in vendor management of key 3rd parties.
- Strong Background overall security a plus.
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation, written, verbal and interpersonal skills, with a strong customer service orientation. Self-motivated and driven.
- Expertise in vendor contract compliance and vendor governance
- Understanding of technology currently installed across the enterprise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Process oriented
- Ability to work across diverse organizations
- At least 10 years of experience in the following fields: network services, infrastructure operations, information technology, project and business process management
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
· Competitive base salary and bonus
· 401(k) with company match
· Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision
· On site fitness center, personal training, health risk assessments and walking trail
· Paid days for charity participation
· Paid vacation and personal time
· Career path planning and growth opportunities