We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to lead our Creative and Brand teams to launch new impressive projects.
The Creative Director will be a working manager who leads and inspires innovative thinking that results in exceptional marketing content and achieves business goals. You will implement a creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan.
- Direct the creative execution of the brand experience across all marketing channels such as web content, marketing materials, media, press activities, and social media
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy
- Ready and able to do the work, including concepting, presentations, writing, mood boards, 2D Design, 3D comps, and sketching as needed to support your creative work
- Lead strategic brainstorming sessions, creative briefs, campaign development, and direct creative execution
- Ability to comfortably explain in detail, answer questions, and present concepts, designs, and objectives
- Understand the cost-effectiveness (ROI) and overall value of creative programs and activities and strive for constant improvement
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines, and strategies across various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Video editing experience is a plus
- Hand-on experience in the creative process, marketing, graphic design, and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for both personal and dependent care
- 401K program
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer; please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration.