An industry-leading provider of construction services is looking for a Project Billing Administrator for its operations and accounting team. Its revenues are approximately $225 million across multiple operating companies.
Billing Administrative support team members work closely with finance and operations managers to ensure projects are managed and financially integrity on track. Responsibility for all elements of a project’s financial life cycle fall within the responsibilities of this position. This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual.
- Work with Project Managers to establish project revenue and cost estimates. Responsible for updating them throughout the life of the project as required.
- Act as the direct liaison between operations and accounting departments for all financial elements related to the project. Participate in weekly project meetings and provide key project information and status updates.
- Monitor all project’s billing status and ensure timely preparation, posting, and distribution of all project billings.
- Track and collect all project Purchase Orders and Change orders. Enter all into an ERP system.
- Set up and close projects.
- Maintain network project files and ensure all relevant documentation is included.
- Provide project reporting as required.
- Advise Project Managers and Finance Leaders on status of project’s accounts receivable status. Assist Project Managers with accounts receivable collection activities as needed.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented
- 3+ years’ experience working in the Construction or Industrial Services industries is required
- Ability to work and collaborate directly with accounting/finance & operational managers
- Be able to successfully function as a member of a team and possess the ability to work under stressful, deadline-driven situations. Must be a self-starter who takes ownership of assigned duties and responsibilities
- Experience working in a high-volume transaction processing environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel computer skills
- Previous experience with SAP is a plus or other ERP systems
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively and professionally