Private substance abuse treatment center seeking qualified LADC, CADC, or LCADC to perform a wide range of clinical duties including, but not limited to, intake assessments, individual and group counseling; discharge planning and case management.
Qualified candidates will have:
- A current State of Nevada License in good standing.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and organize time effectively to optimally serve each client population.
- Motivational Interviewing skills
- Skilled in:
- obtaining an accurate history
- conducts an assessment of biopsychosocial factors
- assesses clinical information to develop care plans
- Assists clients/families with obtaining community assistance by referral to proper resources
Knowledge of Cognitive Behavior Therapy and/or EMDR a plus.
Strict drug-free environment. Competitive salary and benefits.
ATTN: GG at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 702-331-3098. EOE.
Please include the job position title in the subject line.