We are a fashion forward apparel company with great culture, awesomely talented team, super cool office with a fun and creative atmosphere. We are looking for a new addition to our Customer Service department.
- Responding to incoming customer service inquiries in a timely and thoughtful manner
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times
- Working between different systems to enter, pull and access customer data
- Keeping detailed records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Comfortable working with computers and web-based systems
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and extreme attention to detail
- Answer incoming telephone calls to handle service requests from consumers, including information request, data entry, issue resolution requests, etc. and redirect inquiries as appropriate
- Data entry of orders into ERP system
- Outbound calling to customers to respond to inquiries
- Resolve customer complaints
- Bring unresolved customer issues to the Customer Service Manager
- Issue return authorizations and credits when required and appropriate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Experience : One to two years of customer services experience in apparel preferred
- Computer Skills: Computer proficient (Word, Excel, Adobe Reader); Computer ability will be utilized in use of ERP system (Simparel), e-mail, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k) with match)
- 8 paid holidays per year
- PTO eligibility after 90 days
- Casual & friendly atmosphere
Private Apparel CompanyDynamic apparel company!