**Only candidates with resume and sales experience will be considered.
Position: Sales Representative - International
Prefer: Bilingual Language- Japanese or Korean
At the direction of the Sales & Inventory Manager as well as the Al Dahra ACX Executive Team the Sales Representative is responsible for supporting, cultivating and growing new business within the hay & forage arena as well as growing an already established book of business. This position has a specific emphasis in attracting new customers in the international markets and providing quality hay & forage products and services to prospective international customers, as well as established international customers.
· Identify new key customers, understand their business, determine their needs and develop plans and actions for international sales territory growth
· Communicate with management the initiatives, objectives, strategies, and action plans
· Sell, educate, and serve existing customers in the international markets (Japan, Korea, China, etc)
· Assist current customers with proper product selection and use based agronomic needs, and maintain and develop profitable customer relationships
· Analyze, develop, and implement sales goals and plans
· Execute marketing strategy in meetings with sales team
· Cultivate, Develop and grow customer base internationally and locally
· Manage quality and service in deliveries with company’s production, documentation and order management team
· Develop and implement a sales call process to productively manage accounts within a specific international territory
· Travel locally & internationally and reside in designated territory (Ellensburg, WA)
· Meet and exceed sales goals
· Execute overall production strategy for each area, within target cost and with customer requirements as a priority, enabling the business unit to build and maintain niche product lines and customer relationships
· Handle daily scheduling and use effective resource allocation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Proven sales experience and relationships in hay & forage industries
· General hay & forage knowledge
· Knowledge of hay, straw, grinding, processing
· Self-starter with a sales and customer-service mindset
· Strong communication and people skills
· Lead level knowledge of sales principles, practices and procedures.
· Ability to make key decisions, function independently and be an effective leader in a close team environment.
· Ability to translate goals and produce meaningful results; managing multiple tasks and adjusting priorities.
· Effective and efficient problem solving.
· Bilingual English/Japanese, Korean, or Chinese preferred
· Skill in both verbal and written communication.
· Ability to compile, prepare, analyze and present complex reports on a timely basis.
· High School Diploma or GED required, some college preferred.
· Minimum one (2) years of experience in sales, cultivating new business, business development; agri import/export experience desired
· Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills required.
· Superior demonstrated PC skills.
· Attention to detail is a must!
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer