Craft Beer, Wine And Spirits Sales Specialist at Wine Districts
Pritesh Patel Frederick, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a passion for wine and spirits? Do you excel in a fast-paced environment? Are you motivated to grow? Then the Craft Beer, Wine and Spirits Sales Specialist position at Wine Districts may be for you!
Our ideal candidate is ambitious, attentive, friendly and engaged. Customer-focused and motivated individuals that are able to drive sales and increase profitability by delivering outstanding, fast and friendly service will thrive in this position. With a passion for wine, beer and spirits; the candidate will enjoy sharing product knowledge and creating a fun and inviting environment that encourages customers to return time after time!
As a Team Member your primary focus will be to exceed customers’ expectations by offering customer service that surpasses that of any of our competitors. Your smile and pleasant demeanor will be the face of the Wine Districts shopping experience. Through the use of sales techniques, you will need to build relationships with customers and provide recommendations in accordance to our curated product portfolio. You will be committed to the success of the sales team and the growth of the business. You will also be assigned merchandising and stocking duties.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Acknowledge, greet, and provide exemplary service in a timely manner.
· Educate customers about products, sales and services.
· Maximize sales by actively suggestive selling products through education and recommendations. Build consumer loyalty and trust.
· Prioritize providing outstanding customer service and increasing sales in a trustworthy manner
· Work quickly and efficiently to unload and load delivery trucks
· Meet and exceed target sales goals
· Maintain inventory on sales floor by consistently stocking and replenishing
· Learn proactively about inventory to inform and educate customers
· Identify and correct merchandising opportunities across all departments to provide optimal shopping experience
· Maintain clean and organized aisles by following established replenishing, sorting and stocking guidelines
· Pull and stock merchandise from back room, overheads, and warehouse within designated timeframes while ensuring shopping area is safe and organized; includes facing, filling and organization of all product items
· Monitor rotation of all products; paying particular attention to code dates
· Assist customers with purchases and car loading
· Take ownership of store cleanliness and safety. Assist in maintaining standards on the sales floor, stock room, bathroom, warehouse, etc.
· Break down boxes and bale cardboard
· Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Provide prompt and courteous customer service
· Proficient knowledge of Wine, Beer and Spirits products with ability to provide education to customers
· Ability to recommend products based on customer’s preference and product portfolio
· Ability to adapt to the ever-changing, high volume retail environment while working in cross-functional team environment
· Two years or more of experience in Wine, Beer/ Food and Beverage industry or Food or Hospitality industry
· Must have excellent merchandising and product promoting practices that excites and entices customers.
· Self-motivated, proactive and detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
· Proven self-starter with demonstrated ability to complete projects autonomously
· Strong sales background with proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
· Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with wide range of customers and team members
· Hospitality-minded customer interactions that results in new customer acquisitions and drives customer loyalty and retention
· Desire to continually develop retail sales skills and knowledge of product and services
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, as business requires; including nights, weekends and some holidays.
· Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, up to 50 hours per week.
· Must be able to frequently and consistently reach above the shoulder, reach below the waist, lift, bend, stoop, squat, crouch, kneel, push and pull
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. cases for routine inventory movement
BusinessView all jobs at Pritesh Patel