Pritchett Controls, Inc., an employee-owned Commercial Building Automation Systems Construction Company, is looking for a Service Account Executive. Under close supervision, this position is responsible for the sale of Pritchett Controls' systems and services by managing and growing an assigned territory or group of accounts. Our benefits include: Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Health/Dental, 401(k), vacation, paid holidays.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Develops and implements a personal business plan designed to target sales opportunities for assigned customers or territory. Team sells with other sales
personnel as needed.
• Effectively prospects new business opportunities, identifies needs, develops sales proposals, estimates project costs, and delivers professional sales presentations.
• Ensures smooth sales-to-operations turnover after the sale. Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion for the customer.
• Assists customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommends appropriate solutions.
• Prepares accurate and timely sales activity reports, forecasts, and expense statements.
• Participates in industry organizations, sales meetings, and seminars. Continues to pursue improved technical, financial and selling skills.
• Develop and implement account strategies and technology roadmaps for existing customers in order to grow account value. Develop and maintain long-term, sustainable relationships with the customer by acting as the primary point of contact for the Company.
• Requires a Bachelor's Degree in engineering, business or experience in the controls field.
• Prior sales or marketing experience preferred. Industry experience strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated time management and goal-setting abilities.
• Aptitude to learn technical and financial concepts and competently use company estimating tools.
• Proficient computer skills required, particularly Microsoft Office and related programs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.