We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers and our sales team by providing product information and pricing. You will also help the sales team with contacting and coordination with our clients. Please read below and apply now!
- Great Pay + Opportunities for Bonuses
- Paid Vacation
- There is room for advancement
- Our clients and prospects love our products!
- Fun, motivating & comfortable work environment
- We use all of the latest & greatest technology. You will be set up!
- You will be surrounded in an environment of integrity, growth & achievement.
- We are huge supporters of hundreds of non profit organizations that help make the world a better place.
- This is definitely a cool opportunity!
- Handle customer inquiries
- Provide information about the products and services
- Help resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Help the sales team with contacting and coordination with our clients
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to type 40+ words per min
- Must have reliable transportation
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future