Full Time Marketing Communications Assistant
- Posted: 2 days ago
At Pristine Management, we’re a group of smart, collaborative, passionate go-getters who work hard on making a difference and tackling every challenge. Dull moments simply don’t exist at our firm as we focus on producing results and having fun along the way.
We also pride ourselves on our management staff’s open-door policies to promote exceptional communication and mentorship for our team. Our core values are excellent communication, resourcefulness, honesty, and initiative. We are looking for a Marketing Communications Assistant to help us continue our growth this year by providing exceptional care to our existing clients while building relationships to acquire new clients.
As an Marketing Communications Assistant You Will Be:
- Building relationships, receiving referrals and directly promoting products and services across a designated target market on a daily basis
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Efficiently resolving customer’s questions and requests
- Working with fellow Field Marketing Consultants and the Sales staff to integrate campaigns with market promotions
- Learning product knowledge and providing customers with the necessary information
- Placing and distributing marketing materials and conduct marketing presentations
- Apply knowledge of the product and brand to develop customized marketing strategies
We Look for Individuals with:
- High School Diploma or GED, some college experience is preferred
- Proven track record of generating and closing qualified leads
- Superior communication, presentation, written and technical skills
- Familiarity with a marketing or sales environment is required
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Flexible and willing to cross-train and work in other are
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply: Marketing Communications, Account Marketing, Audience Marketing, Brand Marketing, Consumer Products Brand Marketing, Channel Marketing, Community Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Consumer Product Marketing, CRM Marketing, Direct Marketing, Experiential Marketing
This is an in-office position located in Fairfield, New Jersey, and candidates that are able to start immediately are highly preferred.
Powered by JazzHR
Pristine Management Group Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Pristine Management Group Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?