FULL TIME Marketing Communications Manager
- Posted: 7 days ago
The Marketing Communications Manager and their team will work directly with potential customers in order to establish a proper marketing plan, comprehensive solutions, and an outstanding sales pitch designed to fulfill a client's needs and goals based on the client's products, services, and promotions within the desired timeframe. The Marketing Communications Manager plays a major role in the success of our company and the future success of our clients. The Marketing Communications Manager are the liaison between our clients and our customers and are responsible for increasing the customer base by maintaining relationships with existing customers and by developing new relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Manager:
- Generate new clients to increase revenue through leadership development and elite sales tactics
- Analyze sales/marketing data to create and implement strategies for client product development
- Identify new incremental business opportunities in existing accounts and new territories
- Perform professional presentations in the office and in the field with customers by demonstrating client products and services
- Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, networking reports, and other documentation
- The ability to communicate (both written and verbal) clearly and professionally
- Coordinate and implement sales strategies with other marketing and sales representatives
Skills to Have and to Hone:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and speaking with confidence and conviction. You are able to convince people to consider options beyond that of which they have already considered or discovered themselves
- Well organized with effective time management skills and have the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Goal-oriented, hitting monthly and quarterly goals with the energy and stamina to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
If hired, one of our Corporate Trainers will introduce you to our exclusive new hire manual. From up-to-date product knowledge, sales/marketing how to's, promotion checklists & evaluation guides.....Our main goal is to make sure that each trainee is learning and growing at their highest capable level.
- All promotions are done from within.
- We provide all online/offline training materials for free.
- Merit-based advancement is available within the first year.
- One-on-one training.
- Client swag & incentives.
- Epic travel opportunities (when it’s safe again of course!).
This is an in-office position located in Fairfield, New Jersey, and candidates that are able to start immediately are highly preferred.
Powered by JazzHR
Pristine Management Group Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Pristine Management Group Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?