Pristine LLC is looking for experienced CDL Class A truck drivers to safely operate a tractor-trailer.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues pre and post
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Be familar with ELD system
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, ELD units, CB etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Valid Class A license
- Prefer Hazmat Endorsement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $900 - 1,500 per week.
20% per load.
- CDL driving: 1 year (Required)
- Mechanically Inclined (Preferred)
- Must pass a background check and drug screen.
License: CDL A (Required)
- Clean Driving Record (Required)
- No more than 1 moving violation in the last 3 years (this includes a personal car)
- No more than 1 at-fault accident in the last 3 years.