Field Director (Eastern Pennsylvania)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Want to make a difference? Join an organization that has been transforming lives for over 40 years!
As a Christian non-profit, Prison Fellowship® trains and inspires churches and communities—inside and outside of prison—to support the restoration of those affected by incarceration. We equip correctional leaders, volunteers, and incarcerated men and women to make prisons more rehabilitative places; we advocate for a more restorative criminal justice system; and we collaborate with churches and local service providers to support former prisoners, their families, and their communities.
What we are looking for:
A driven and mission focused Field Director in the Eastern Pennsylvania area to equip and mobilize local churches to identify and meet the needs of prisoners and their families. This key role will build, maintain, and enhance relationships with church-based volunteers, pastors, DOC staff, prison chaplains, etc. You will develop, manage, and coach teams of volunteers to meet ministry goals while promoting teamwork and personal spiritual development. Other requirements include:
- A solid understanding of the basic principles of the Christian faith
- 2+ years of sales and territory management
- 2+ years of experience building effective teams
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong demonstrated ability to develop personal networking relationships
- Intermediate computer skills including ability to learn new technology
- Knowledge and application of fundraising
- Demonstrated competency in collaboration, humility, perseverance, adaptability
- Ability to base work from a home office with minimum supervision and function in regional team
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-racially, cross-culturally, and cross-denominationally
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- This is a remote position with a heavy travel component
- Region may require employees to complete their COVID-19 vaccination series or have an approved exception to the requirement due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Successful candidates for this position may be asked to submit vaccination documentation or be approved for an exception prior to their first day of employment. Failure to provide proof of full documentation or receipt of an approved exception will lead to withdrawal of the job offer.
What we offer:
A team oriented, mission driven, supportive environment with cutting edge technology solutions and tremendous opportunity for growth and development. Our outstanding benefits package includes paid leave starting at 39 days (14 holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days), retirement account funding and much more!
Visit the employment page on our website to learn more about Prison Fellowship.
Check out our YouTube channel to see how Prison Fellowship is transforming lives!
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Prison Fellowship
Get fresh Regional Field Organizer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.