You MUST apply at our website to complete application process at: https://www.prismview.com/company/careers-2/
To develop and implement best practices, inventory control, demand planning, and other optimizations in order to grow the business purchasing, inventory control, forecasting, warehousing, transportation and other areas are required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
•Plan, develop, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the personnel, operations and budget of an organization’s supply chain or a supply chain services company
•Lead and manage production planning, customer service, purchasing, inventory control, forecasting, warehousing, transportation and other areas are required
• Develop analytics, systems and data management capabilities, including metrics and reports
•Direct the hiring, training, supervision, mentoring, and performance evaluations of supply chain staff
•Direct, coordinate, assign, monitor and review the work of individuals engaged in supply chain related duties
•· Manage vendor relationships (e.g., third party logistics)
•Collaborate with staff, other departments, senior management, and decision makers to share information, problem solve, and to clarify management objectives
• Oversee management of the strategic sourcing, procurement, contracting, and evaluation of services
•Manage / coordinate operations planning process including supply / demand forecasting, inventory management, and on time delivery
•Develop annual plans with prioritization and resourcing
•Develop and / or participate in the development of the supply chain strategy for the organization
• Manage and / or execute procurement related functions (e.g., develop and implement contract management and procurement frameworks, sourcing strategies, negotiate agreements, draft and manage contracts, etc.)
• Implement and adhere to transaction management best practices
• Monitor and analyze current trends in the marketplace
•Identify and manage risk within the supply chain
•Address tactical and strategic supply chain issues
•Stay informed of advances in supply chain technology and approaches, and apply within the organization to improve supply chain processes
• Establish key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance against set goals
TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or other related discipline.
• 5+ years of successful supervisory experience. Must be a leader.
• Experience using ERP/MRP systems, preferably.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Ability to communicate effectively and work well in a team-based environment.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Highly organized and process-driven.
• Dedicated to the pursuit of continuous improvement.
• APICS Certification
We maintain a drug free workplace. Prismview is an EEO employer. We welcome all qualified jobseekers. Jobseekers will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status.