Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting edge technology. We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a rewarding career at Glidewell!
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
What you'll be doing:
- Determines the project scope of work, the project performance criteria and the fitness for use.
- Identifies the work elements and time lines of projects.
- Schedules the project work elements and determines the resources required for each work element.
- Prioritizes and assigns tasks and follow-up to exceed project demand.
- Develops cost estimates and establishes budgets for the project work elements.
- Delegates project work to appropriate individuals to maximize efficiency.
- Prepares project status reports for management and the team.
- Recommends strategies and implements corrective action plans and acts as the point of contact.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables.
- Holds teams accountable to ensure deadlines are promptly met.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience doing project management with hardware and software teams
- Experience with medical device projects relating to hardware and software
- Experience with Class I and II medical device projects
- Medical Device Design Control experience
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k plan with employer match
- Vacation, sick time
- Flexible hours
- Employee Gym with showers
- Employee Medical Center with on-site Physician, Massage Therapist, Acupuncturist, Physical Therapist
- Employee Dentist and Hygienist
- Can be selected to get reconstructive work done on teeth for free
- $1000 per year on Glidewell products
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences and events
- On-site cafeteria
- Game room
- Employee appreciation days (Company BBQ, special events, etc.)
- Theme park trip (friends and family invited)