lidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting-edge technology. We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a rewarding career at Glidewell!
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
- Works closely with dentists and course attendees to ensure positive learning experience; assists with advance preparation of courses and on-site logistics.
- Provides administrative support for clinical education such as answering telephone inquiries, assisting instructors’, and answering doctors’ needs; ensures all documentation are prepared for courses or events.
- Maintains and updates master course schedule.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, events, interviews, appointments, and/or other similar activities; follows-up with enrollment requests and registers and confirms course involvement.
- Collaborates with marketing to maintain contact with past course participants to maximize cross-selling potential for products, services, and future courses.
- Assists with all legalities involved including continuing education (CE), licensing, regulation, and certification.
- Provides required documentation to governing CE boards for course participants.
- Evaluates current courses and curricula in order to identify new topic needs while adhering to CE regulations.
- Assists with drafting outlines for current and potential course offerings.
- Assists with marketing projects such as courses, marketing videos, and brochures.
- Researches dental education market and makes recommendations based on market needs and trends.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year of clerical or project management experience required.
- Minimum one (1) year of dental background or experience required.