Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting edge technology. We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a rewarding career at Glidewell!
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
- Interacts with and provides support to existing customers primarily by phone to increase sales of Glidewell’s CAD/CAM products.
- Acts as primary liaison between customers and the company; maintains positive client relations and ensures customer needs are met in a manner that is sustainable and beneficial.
- Drives adoption and usage of products currently available for glidewell.io system.
- Drives course registrations to glidewell.io events.
- Cultivates and builds continuing relationship and customer experience with client by following up and ensuring all concerns are addressed and needs are met.
- Analyzes choices of customers’ designated services and purchase history to suggest suitable products.
- Upsells and cross-sells compatible products to customers; demonstrates how certain products can enhance customer’s current success.
- Educates Customers on production information including function, specifications, purpose, and product design developments.
- Manages and responds to customer concerns and problems.
- Identifies and utilizes best practices to achieve sales results.
- Attains sales deals and achieves high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Develops and maintains contacts within industry to provide information and remain abreast of competitors’ activities.
- Creates and confidently delivers sales pitch that highlights the superiority of the company’s products and builds brand awareness.
- Maintains initiative to discover and attract new business in a manner that is professional, efficient, and honest.
- Sponsors seminars and continuing education programs as well as provides studies and product information to customers as necessary.
- Arranges and provides shipment and demonstration of products by sales personnel.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at the direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in sales.
- Minimum of two (2) years of customer service experience.
- Previous experience in the dental industry or medical device industry a plus.