Product Marketing Manager
Expired: June 06, 2023 Applications are no longer accepted.
Who you are:
- You are organized and can juggle several projects at once
- You have a passion for leading and executing on strategic initiatives across multiple teams and stakeholders
- You are innovative, always bring new ideas to the table, and are willing to take risks. You aren't ok with the status quo
- You are a self starter, you don't need someone telling you what to do or how to prioritize tasks
- You want to work on a fast growing team that moves quickly, and often changes course based on data
- You have 3+ years in marketing, and experience in product launches, pricing strategy, and sales enablement
- You are a strong communicator both written and verbally
- You are organized and can juggle several projects at once
- Salesforce, Seismic and Hubspot experience a plus
- Market intelligence-be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
- Own and organize client upsell and cross-sell programs and initiatives
- Understand the competitive landscape-be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned and keep the GTM team informed.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and support our sales channels-train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it (i.e. one-pagers, sales decks, cheat sheets)
- Understand and document our buyer's process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when, and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for our products in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Collaborate with the Product and Client Experience teams to plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Craft a marketing campaign including PR, blog posts, content, website, and social, to promote the launch of new products and services
- Conduct win/loss analysis to better understand how our product messaging and sales approach resonates with our target audience
PrismHR is a fast-paced SaaS company which provides customers with a cloud-based payroll process software application. PrismHR also provides professional services including system implementation consulting, custom configurations, and training. Lastly, via the Company's Marketplace platform customers and end users access other human resources and employee benefits applications from PrismHR's Marketplace Partners.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Program/Affirmative Action Plan:
We have transformed our company into an inclusive environment where individuals are valued for their talents and empowered to reach their fullest potential. At PrismHR, we strive to continually lead with our values and beliefs that enable our employees to develop their potential, bring their full self to work, and engage in a world of inclusion.
Ensuring an inclusive environment for our employees is an integral part of the PrismHR culture. We aren't just checking a box, we are truly committed to creating a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees and fosters a sense of belonging for everyone. This is essential to our success. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about our roles but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for these open roles or other open roles. We particularly encourage applicants from traditionally under-represented groups as we seek to increase the diversity of our workforce and provide fair opportunities for all.
As a proud Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, PrismHR encourages talent from all backgrounds to join our team. Employment decisions are based on an individual's qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations.
The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
PrismHR provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment at PrismHR: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject line of your email that you are requesting accommodation. Only candidates being considered for a position who require an accommodation will receive a follow-up response.
BusinessView All PrismHR Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.