- Posted: over a month ago
PRISM Marketing is a growing agency in Columbus, Ohio looking for an experienced Account Strategist to join our team. We offer a competitive salary, PTO, health insurance, and 401(k)benefits. This is an office-based position. Employees are eligible for 30 work-from-home (WFH) days each year.
This critical role would be responsible for auditing and optimizing account strategy for new and existing accounts with a focus on digital marketing opportunities, website design, branding support, and creative content. Our ideal candidate is not only proficient in these areas but is also able to develop and implement effective processes, collaborate with PRISM's leadership to educate on best practices, and to help promote these solutions to clients and prospects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Involvement in campaigns after sell-through, working in close partnership with account leads to suggest optimization of campaign strategies
- Lead, manage, and optimize campaigns aimed at achieving specific goals
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance and make recommendations
- Provide reliable, detail-oriented project management to PRISM’s customer base
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with PRISM’s clients
- Pursue both individual and team goals
- Manage day to day requests of PRISM’s clients to ensure we exceed their expectations
- Forecast key campaign metrics, including reach, engagement, and ROI
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints
- Collaborate with account leads and creative team to develop and execute strategies
- Experience working in a marketing agency setting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, PR, Business, Journalism, or related field
- 2-5 years prior experience in digital marketing
- Working knowledge of SEO, PPC, display advertising, and social media advertising (particularly Linkedin and Facebook)
- Working knowledge of Google’s analytics platforms, including Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Tag Manager
- Strong data and analytics capabilities with a passion for marketing
- Ability to work independently and within a group to interface with clients as needed
- Experience building campaigns from scratch and improving existing campaigns
- Experience with other digital marketing platforms – including Constant Contact, Pardot Salesforce, and Wordpress – is a plus
About PRISM Marketing
PRISM is a full-service marketing agency with services ranging from marketing strategy, branding, website design, print collateral, direct mail, promotional videos/commercials, social media management, digital ad management, and much more. That said, while we do a lot, we are best known for our creative work, which has led to great relationships with our clients.
We recently moved to the Polaris area where employees will enjoy complimentary access to a gym. Above all, we offer the opportunity to be creative, the space to learn and grow, and the chance to work on a very diverse collection of client portfolios. If you enjoy learning, jumping around from task to task, and working with a small team of A-players, this may be just the right fit for you.
- 401(K) MATCHING
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- One location
BusinessView all jobs at Prism Marketing