Lead Preschool Teacher
Prism Education Center Fayetteville, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Lead Preschool Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Prism Education CenterWhy Work Here?
Faith-based, values-based, positive, team-oriented, work environment
Prism Education Center, a faith-based and values-based non-profit organization located in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Our mission is to build and equip students with the tools they need to become strong students and future leaders.
2855 E Joyce Blvd Fayetteville AR 72703Fayetteville, AR
EducationView all jobs at Prism Education Center