PBS is currently seeking eager, energetic and passionate Behavioral Therapists to join the Prism team. The Behavioral Therapist must be available in the afternoon/evening during our peak service hours. We also offer a 25% hourly increase for weekend availability. We train our behavioral therapists to implement 1:1 behavioral intervention programs to children in their homes, schools, and community settings.
Location: Orange, Santa Ana, and surrounding cities.
· Therapists participate in a training program that provides instruction on Applied Behavior Analysis
· Discrete trial teaching techniques
· Management of maladaptive behaviors, social skills development and data collection techniques applicable to our client population.
· Training opportunities continue throughout employment as our therapists receive on-going supervision from clinicians at PBS for each client with whom they work
· An Associated degree, or college coursework equivalent (or in progress), or a Bachelor's Degree in Social Services or related field (Sociology, Psychology, Behavioral Health, Child Development) or Equivalent
· Reliable means of transportation with proof of auto insurance
· Must pass TB test
· Must pass criminal background check
· We are in need of therapists who are fluent in the following languages: Spanish, Amharic, Tagalog, Arabic, Farsi, Armenian, Vietnamese, Chinese, and American Sign Language
What we can offer:
· Competitive pay for bilingual therapists
· Drive time pay
· Mileage reimbursement
· Comprehensive paid training program
· 25% hourly increase for weekend availability
· Paid Sick Time
· Flexible Part Time or full time availability, if therapist is available for all peak times/weekends
· Opportunities for career advancement
· Career Specific Development Assistance for qualified individuals
· Team oriented atmosphere, dedicated to helping children and families