The Receptionist/administrative assistant is responsible for responsible for the execution of unparalleled customer service to our Three C’s: Customers, Contingent employees, and Coworkers. We are looking for Leaders; the individuals who will drive our company forward. The administrative assistant is responsible for the management of the front desk as well as providing administrative support to our human resources department. This is an entry- level position for a human resource professional that has the desire to grow and learn about the staffing industry.
Ideal Traits for Success:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
· Accountability, Focus, Poise and Professionalism
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and remain positive and energetic.
· Superior organizational skills
· Effective problem solving- ability with the capacity for critical thinking.
· Time management (with the capability for prioritization and multi-tasking) in consistently changing environments.
· Strong sense of urgency and quality of work is required.
· Must possess a high level of confidentiality and tact when handling sensitive matters.
Role and Responsibilities:
Core functions of a PriorityWorkforce Receptionist include but are not limited to:
1. Assist in the management of front office and related tasks:
· Answering main phone lines, greet all visitors, distribution of mail and coordinating outgoing mail and packages. Ordering of office supplies and maintaining an orderly and neat reception and conference area.
2. Administrative support for Human Resources:
· An extension of the HR department, understanding sensitive matters and escalating to HR department while maintaining a high level of confidentiality
· Processing inquiry release forms submitted for contingent workforce in accordance to State and Federal guidelines.
· Composing verification of employment letters
· Research and respond to Employment Development Department inquiries.
3. Additional Functions
· Assist in coordinating company projects spearheaded by the HR team,
· Assist in organizing and coordinating of company meetings and events (catering, supplies, etc.)