Priority1, Inc. , a dynamic nationwide company, is now seeking new Sales Reps for business-to-business product/service sales in our Secaucus, NJ office. We are looking for enthusiastic, polished, hardworking candidates who want to have a career in sales! Priority1 is a premier consulting and contract logistics company, specializing in LTL, Truckload, Air Freight, and Warehouse services. We are growing at a rapid pace and we are looking to add new outside Territory Managers to the Secaucus Market.
Corporate Office Location: Little Rock, AR. Website: www.priority1inc.com
The Territory Manager sales position offers potential candidates the opportunity to establish superior selling skills, offer a large business solution in a small-to-mid size business environment, and grow into a Senior Territory Manager/Regional Sales Manager position by gaining valuable experience selling to executive level decision makers (i.e.) Owner, CEO, CFO, President, and Vice President. This outside sales position is focused on new business acquisition. The freight shipping industry has an unlimited prospect base. The Priority1 value proposition delivers best in class solutions for customers, while also reducing their operating cost. This Territory Manager position is the start of a career path that creates consistent personal and professional growth as well as a great income opportunity.
Snapshot of Territory Manager Position at Priority1
- Prospecting New Business (There is a lot of B2B Door-to-Door Cold Calling Involved)
- Develop Lead Generation and Utilize CRM to Track Activity
- Selling and Setting Up New Accounts
- Managing Accounts You Sell
Training and Development At Priority1, we believe supporting our Territory Managers (TM’s) through best-in-class training and development. New hires can expect three weeks of corporate training inside of their first 24 months, with the potential for additional Senior TM trainings and management trainings further into their career. All trainings take place in Little Rock, AR and are led by the Executive Development Team, who themselves started in sales. Also, new Territory Managers get integrated into the “Fast Start Program” immediately after Basic Sales Training in Little Rock. The Fast Start Program includes 3 months of in-the-field training with Upper Management.
Rewards and Recognition We recognize our talent often because we understand how important it is to acknowledge superior performance. Motivated, competitive individuals can expect to have their accomplishments recognized in front of their peers and in front of the entire organization.
Requirements of a Priority1 Territory Manager
- 0-2 year’s sales experience preferred if you have less that is fine too
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred (Ideal courses in business, marketing and/or communication preferred but any major will work as long as you have a passion for sales)
- Involvement in campus activities (athletic backgrounds highly recommended)
- Naturally enthusiastic and energetic
- Polished and professional appearance and demeanor
- Determined to be part of a winning team
- A burning desire to be successful
- Base Salary of $50K + Uncapped Commission + $500 Monthly Car Allowance +Reimbursement for Gas Receipts
- 100% Paid Medical Benefits
- Profit Sharing (the company matches 15% of what you make each year and puts it into a savings account for you)
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- Short Term Disability
Priority1 offers great benefits consisting of:
Medical insurance (with a premium paid at 100%)
Prescription medical drug program
Short term disability (for hourly employees)
Profit sharing plan
401 (k) plan
Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave