Sr Software Engineer
Job title: Senior Software Engineer
Reports to: Director of MX Merchant
Location: Alpharetta, GA (Hybrid)
We are looking for innovative and enthusiastic technologists with a passion for writing high quality code to join our Engineering team. You will be working on solutions based on NodeJS/.NET frameworks and modern UI frameworks. These are hosted on cloud-based infrastructure like AWS and a host of other cutting-edge enterprise strength technologies. You will be responsible for independently analyzing problems and providing solutions by leveraging technology that fits the best. Out of box thinking is expected.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
Ensure high quality and timely delivery of products (50%)
- Writes high-quality code and implements software designs as defined in the requirements.
- Perform thorough self-code reviews and extensive unit testing to ensure a clean handover from development to QA.
- Review and plan for performance and security testing of the product to ensure a scalable product.
- Work with technical support and operation teams to ensure timely resolution of all production issues.
- Ensure timely delivery of assigned tasks based on estimates provided.
- Researching and Preparing detailed design documents for sprint deliverables working with Dev Leads.
Be a domain, product and process champion (20%)
- Working in sprint teams with PM/QA/Dev Leads to ensure timely delivery with high quality.
- Work with the Product communications team to ensure proper translation of the functionality into product release notes, admin and user guides etc.
Be an amazing team member and contributor (20%)
- Accurately record time spent on tasks.
- Communicates effectively with the development team and management.
- Maintain a positive attitude at work to ensure a high morale in the team.
- Aligns behaviors with core values of the company.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently.
Provide development leadership and delivery ownership (10%)
- Works on software development initiatives of high scope/complexity.
- Able to gather requirements, decompose into stories and deliver working software that solves the problems presented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline, or equivalent hands on training course.
- Strong in software development process, test driven development.
- 8 or more years of Full Stack experience with: ASP.NET, Angular (JS or higher) and or React, React Native & NodeJS.
- Strong OO design skills/ implementation of design patterns.
- Experience with Multithreading/ Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud-based solutions is highly preferred.
- Strong Development Skills and knowledge of basics like Enums, Annotations, Generics, Auto boxing, Loops, Rest APIs etc.
- Strong experience with Serialization, Synchronization, Concurrency, Reflection, Frameworks/ ORM tools, Presentation Frameworks, Databases, Build and Release, Systems Integration, Agile.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k Match
- Unlimited PTO after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
Priority Technology Holdings, LLCAlpharetta, GA
TechnologyView All Priority Technology Holdings, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.