Client Service Representative I (Remote)
- Expired: 4 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Client Service Representative 1
Reports to: Manager of Client Services
Location: Alpharetta, Lebanon, or Remote
This position is primarily responsible for assisting clients with merchant pricing, customer service issues, general POS terminal technical support, product compatibility, and general support and relationship management of sales channels by performing the following duties.
Job Functions & Duties:
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides support of agent/Independent Sales Organizations with service and sales issues.
- Assists with terminal programming, operation, hardware and software support, merchant pricing, proposal, and statement analysis.
- Stays current on industry trends and is able to recommend relevant product solutions to clients.
- Works with processing platforms to accomplish tasks.
- Ensures clients receive required service within established time frames.
- Develops relationships with clients, assisting and encouraging them to enhance their business relationship with the company.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming client order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provides timely feedback to management regarding service recovery or client concerns.
- Partners with customer service managers to meet and exceed client service expectations.
- 4 year undergraduate college degree or High School degree with 1-2 years of experience in a related working field.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations and responds promptly.
- Responds to requests to improve service.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; able to handle a situation under pressure and find a solution; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Meets productivity standards and expectations. Strives to increase productivity.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities, contributes to building a positive team spirit, and puts success of team above own interests.
- Responds to questions and issues positively.
- Follows instructions and responds to management directions; takes responsibility for actions
- Treats people with respect; works with integrity and ethically.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k Match
- PTO: Unlimited after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
Priority Technology Holdings, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Priority Technology Holdings, LLC