Billing and Expense Analyst
Job Title: Billing and Expense Analyst
Reports To: Billing and Reporting Manager
Location: Alpharetta, GA (Hybrid)
The Billing and Expense Analyst is responsible for analyzing, performing periodic reviews, and supporting team leads in providing critical insights to support Priority’s stakeholders. You will contribute to the continued growth of Priority Technology Holding by providing analytical expertise, strategic thinking, key insights and analysis to the Operations team.
Job Functions & Duties:
- Analyze and communicate billing / interchange payment fluctuations month-over-month.
- Develop and maintain KPI metrics to monitor monthly transactional revenue and cost.
- Review and perform monthly controls processes with manager oversight.
- Research and analyze billing trends, anomalies, and providing recommendations on updates / resolution of issues.
- Manage data quality to ensure same source of data is used across multiple systems.
- Review bi-annual card brands interchange rate updates for impact analysis at all levels and propose merchant pricing increases as applicable.
- Facilitate process flow and streamline associated data manipulation tasks with IT team to design efficient processes.
- Works closely with Finance and other internal teams on developing KPIs, dashboard reporting and other analytic tools.
- Provide relevant and accurate data for decision-making.
- Drive process improvements, review workflow to ensure quality, and adhere to internal standards of quality and production.
- Identify and recommend improvements to operational processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent Industry experience.
- 3+ years of experience in payment processing, interchange rates and merchant implementations back office preferred.
- Extremely strong Excel Skills for data analytics, trend modeling.
- Can work with large volumes of data across multiple systems.
- Proficiency of PCs- Microsoft Office basics (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Strong presentation and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to connect with a diverse customer and employee population.
- Self-driven, motivated, and must have the ability to manage a fast-paced, result orientated environment.
- Working knowledge of TSYS Express / Masi and Fiserv AccessOne platform.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- A team player with high energy.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-Competitive Rate
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO-unlimited after 1 year (3 weeks to start)
- 401k Match
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
Priority Technology Holdings, LLCAlpharetta, GA
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.