A busy veterinarian's office is seeking a full-time Veterinary Technician! Work days would be Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. Pay rate between $17-$25/HR depending on experience.
- Check-in, answer any questions the client has and get all appropriate consents for all surgical, dental, and hospitalized patients.
- To release all surgical, dental, and hospitalized patients with the appropriate follow-up instructions, appointments, and medicines.
- Clinic: Monitor all hospitalized patients, start IV Catheters, draw blood, use and maintain all laboratory equipment (microscope, chemistry, CBC, urinalysis, centrifuge, etc.), read samples (fecal, urine, manual CBCs),
- Surgical: Set up room for procedures, assist during surgical procedures, keep all surgical equipment clean and sterilized, keep surgery room clean, sedate and intubate patients, prep for surgery.
- Monitor patients before, during, and after procedures.
- Dental: Set up dental equipment and be able to perform prophies, and document tooth changes.
- Radiology: be proficient at positioning and taking radiographs while knowing if it is a good view or if new ones are needed
- General: Call back and check up on all released surgical and hospitalized animals, help in exam rooms if work is caught up, and answer phones if needed.
Powered by JazzHR
Priority Staffing GroupGalatia, IL
AnimalView All Priority Staffing Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.