Entry Level Indoor Air Quality Technician
- Posted: 16 days ago
Priority One Heating & Air Conditioning is looking to add an Entry Level Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Technician to join our team. This full-time position earns a competitive wage of $16 - $18/hour (depending on experience).
We are a family-owned and operated company that installs and services heating and cooling equipment for residential and commercial customers. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, state-of-the-art dispatching software, community service involvement, and a fantastic work environment. We are very proud to have been voted by our community as the Best Heating & Air Conditioning Company three years in a row.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN ENTRY LEVEL INDOOR AIR QUALITY TECHNICIAN:
As an Entry Level IAQ Technician, you will assist the IAQ Lead in various indoor air quality services, which include, but are not limited to: duct cleaning, sealing, repair, and evaluation. This Entry Level position could guide you on a career path in our installation, maintenance or service departments.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN ENTRY LEVEL INDOOR AIR QUALITY TECHNICIAN:
- Mechanically inclined (working on your car or doing construction type work)
- Valid drivers license with a good driving record
- Good listener
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Take pride in your work
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs., work from heights and in small crawl spaces
- Have the ability to express technical information in layman’s terms by having outstanding verbal and written communication
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- All tools provided
- Paid training
- Bonuses and incentives
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan with a company match
- 100% paid health and dental insurance
- Year-end bonus
- Sick paid time off
- 6 paid holidays plus Veterans Day; if you are veteran
- Fun work environment
- Company parties
- AFLAC available
- Employee equipment purchase program
If you feel that you have the qualifications for this opportunity, apply today. We look forward to meeting you!
Priority One Heating & Air Conditioning
Energy and Environment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?