Part-Time Licensed Clinical Social Worker/LAC
Priority Health Care Marrero, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER
Great Work/Life Balance
Priority Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) intensely searching for an outstanding Board certified Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)/ Licensed Addiction Counselor (LAC). Our multi-disciplinary team is dedicated to offering quality care to those in our community and the regional area in an outpatient setting. The primary role for the LCSW/LAC will be to conduct interviews and assessments, set treatment goals and arrange coordinating services with the treatment team.
- Current license to practice in Louisiana verified by the LABSWE and able to engage in independent practice
- License addiction counselor is required
- Previous experience with substance abuse treatment is required; preferred experience with outpatient treatment facility
- Board certified
- Proficient in EMR
- Must have a Master’s degree in Social Work from a school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- Must have completed two (2) years of clinical practice, computed at 3,000 hours, post-master’s degree experience with Substance Abuse.
- Must have sound interviewing and assessment skills and the ability to work effectively with staff members and/or patients of all socioeconomic, religious, gender and ethnic backgrounds.
At Priority Health Care we are proud to offer competitive salaries and benefits plan. Also complete coverage costs for Professional malpractice and medical liability. Please visit our website at www.priorityhealthcare.org for more information. Interested candidates please send your CV, cover letter and salary requirements by email to Albertine Scott Dugar, Human Resources Manager at Priority Health Care firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Priority Health Care
Priority Health Care is a nonprofit organization located on the Westbank of Jefferson Parish, just minutes from downtown New Orleans.
Our Mission: Provide holistic health care to underserved communities that empower people to live healthy lives.
Our Commitment: We are committed to providing exceptional client care with integrity and respect for all regardless of race, ethnicity, or gender.
Albertine Scott Dugar
Human Resources Manager
Powered by JazzHR