IT Support Technician
- Expired: January 04, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Support Technician
Salary range $40-50k
Full time employee with 40-45 hours per week
Seeking motivated individual with strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to catch on in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Respond to ticketing system inquiries and requests for assistance with user desktop, software, printer, driver and server issues in a rapidly growing company
- Identify, prioritize, and resolve reported technical problems in person or via phone
- Provide support and management alongside of the other team members for 1500+ workstations and 2000+ end users
- Perform trouble shooting in a multi-technology environment
- Provide basic cisco / meraki switch and networking support
- Collaborates and works with other IT staff and departments to resolve issues
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair virtual / physical servers.
- Utilize remote monitoring and management software to resolve issues
- Ability to communicate pleasantly with non-technical users to resolve client issues
- Willing to travel within the local area as well as the occasional remote site visits to peninsula locations
- Must be willing to rotate weekend Saturday shifts as well as Sunday on call emergency shifts with other members of the IT Department (1 weekend per month at most)
- Must demonstrate initiative, willing to learn, and work independently as well as part of a team
- Maintain, troubleshoot, administer cdk dealer management system
- 401k eligible after 1 year of employment
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life
- Paid holidays
- Employee discounts
- Paid vacation time eligible after 1 year of employment
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Preferred 3+ years experience in an IT, help desk, or support function
- Associates or Bachelor's in Computer Science, Informational Technology, or related field
- Operating System experience with Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Server system experience with Windows server 2012 and up
- Basic knowledge with local networking technologies
- Preferred experience with VMware Esx or Esxi
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Priority Chevrolet Chesapeake
Get fresh IT Support Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.