Printpack is one of the most innovative and progressive packaging companies in the world. Previously recognized on the list of Atlanta's best places to work, Printpack embodies the employee-centric values established by its founder, J. Erskine Love Jr. in 1956. With annual sales exceeding $1.3 Billion, 3500+ associates across 18 manufacturing facilities globally.
Accounting Internship jobs are excellent ways to gain practical experience in the world of accounting and auditing. It offers a way with which you can determine your future specialization. Our internship is designed to allow accounting interns to develop their understanding of basic accounting principles by working closely with experienced associates. Interns will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience by extracting financial data from the accounting software, preparing financial reports and playing an integral part of month-end close processes. This position is a paid internship with the opportunity to obtain course credits.
Accounting Intern: January 2019 - August 2019
- Candidate must be pursuing a degree in accounting or related degree and have a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with or in a structured process.
- Good communication, presentation, and team skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self- motivated with a high level of initiative, able to work independently.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Perform inventory costing roll up.
- Analyze job cost study data.
- Assist with the monthly financial closing process.
- Maintenance of general ledger and account reconciliations.
- Prepare and post journal entries.
- Prepare month-end management reports.
- Project based data mining and analysis.
Printpack is proudly an equal opportunity employer. We are committed creating an inclusive environment. Embracing diversity not only enhances our work culture - it is vital to our success. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, genetic information, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, marital status, military or veteran status or affiliation, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.