PrintingCenterUSA, an internet-based print shop, is seeking a high energy, motivated person with strong communication and solution-oriented abilities, to join our team as a Project Coordinator. Your goal will be to foster long-term relationships with clients and help grow our business.
The Project Coordinator helps keep all parts of the process organized and running according to plan. This may involve communicating between the client and various teams internally, to keep on schedule, and responding to any issues with timelines.
As a Project Coordinator, You Will
- Manage up to 20+ customer calls daily
- Manage client database and update client account records
- Build rapport with potential clients, explaining product and service capabilities
- Communicate client feedback to account management teams
- Act as the main point of contact for clients delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Handle client complaints, concerns or issues and come up with solutions
- Know when to escalate issues to management while maintaining clear communication with customers on status and resolution to defuse tension
- Manage orders from beginning through to final production
- Follow up regularly with clients to ensure satisfaction
Who You Are
- Ability to multitask and make decisions in complex, dynamic work environment
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and manage stress of coordinating with multiple projects and departments
- Ability to manage workflows demonstrating effective interpersonal communication, problem solving, decision making, and critical thinking
- Highly organized and attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong background in business Administration
- Familiarity with Chat tools, document platforms and workflow management tools
- 3 years’ experience as an Account Representative or other Customer Service role. Printing industry experience a plus!
- High school diploma
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Assertiveness, initiative & confidence
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
- Flexibility to accommodate changes in schedule and shifts to meet production needs.
- A minimum typing speed of 50 WPM
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information is essential
- You are highly motivated and are looking to make an impact
- You believe that teamwork is critical for long lasting success
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with great camaraderie
- You want to build a future where you can make a difference
This position is in Great Falls, MT (This is NOT a remote position.)
Located between Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks, Great Falls, MT is surrounded by natural beauty and recreational opportunities such as world class fishing, hunting, skiing, hiking, biking, kayaking, water sports and so much more. Whatever the season, you’re sure to find numerous outdoor activities that match your speed.
Great Falls offers affordable housing and quick access to everything: 15 minutes to work, shopping, restaurants, nightlife, community activities, etc.
Your Life at PrintingCenterUSA
- Receive onsite and offsite training & coaching and advancement opportunities
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees
- Medical & dental insurance
- Retirement package
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Paid holidays & paid vacation
- Our philanthropic initiatives support & strengthen our community
- Have made a strong commitment to environmental practices & recycle more than 85% of the waste generated by our manufacturing operations
Who We Are
As a company with a rich 50-year history, we’ve changed the printing game - and our team knows they’re part of a legacy of creative growth, challenges, modernization and exciting new ideas.
PrintingCenterUSA is an online color printing company, located in Great Falls, Montana, offering full color offset and digital printing services nationwide since 1970. Ranked #1 from Trust Pilot & BBB rating to SEO. Our state-of-the-art facility has made us the nationwide industry leader in books, booklets, calendars, and many other products
We really found our calling when began offering our products on the internet in 2001 and we haven’t looked back since. Through trial and error, we have streamlined all processes giving us the ability to offer a great product at the best price possible while still making the customer our number one priority. We have found our identity and know the dreams we aspire to will require your help! In the end, it is people like you, that make the company truly exceptional.
Great Falls, MT