Catcher Packer - 12 Hour Nights Every Other Weekend Off
Your schedule would look like the schedule below during a two week period and then it repeats.
Week 1 M- 5p-5a TU Off W Off TH 5p-5a FR 5p-5a SA Off SU Off
Week 2 M Off TU 5p-5a WE 5p-5a TH Off FR Off SA 5p-5a SU 5p-5a
Repeat Week 1
Inspect printed material for defects and pack cases according to job specifications.
ONLY THE MOST QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
- We're looking for longevity on the job
- Positive and friendly personality
- Can-do attitude
- Eagerness to take on new learning opportunities
Starting Pay $10 per hour, $10.50 after 90 days, $10.75 after 6 months, $11 after a year of service.
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Have a GED or HS Diploma
- Be able to pass a drug screening
- Be able to work 12 Hour shift (5:00 pm- 5:00 am)
- Be able to work Overtime as needed (covering off days on the opposite shift)
- Be able to meet the physical demands of the job
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee successfully to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is required to stand and walk for long periods of time; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must be able to lift and/ or move up to 35 pounds.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate