The primary purpose of this position is to troubleshoot, repair, install, and maintain all electrical and mechanical equipment in a Flexographic printing & converting facility.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Safely trouble shoot, repair, and maintain Flexographic printing & converting equipment.
- Respond to operator, quality, and/or supervisor requests on equipment specifications.
- Basic knowledge in electronic components, PLC controls, AC/DC drives and motors, servo drives and motors, sensors,
- Comfortable in a manufacturing/industrial environment.
- Ability to look up components in electrical/mechanical manuals and submit into an order form.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment and document accordingly.
- Knowledge in Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Read and understand electrical and hydraulic/pneumatic schematics.
- Perform LOTO and understanding of Arc Flash requirements.
- Experienced in operating a welder, torch, plasma cutter, lathe, drill press, common power tools and hand tools.
- Experience fabricating & building tools and equipment.
- Experienced in pipe fitting.
- Experience in general carpentry.
- Experience in maintenance and repair of general building Facilities, Lighting, Plumbing, HVAC, etc.
- Able to perform general Building and Grounds tasks.
- Able to use micrometers, indicators, Multimeters, and Megohmmeters
- Safely use scissors lifts, high lifts, hoist, lift trucks, clamp trucks, lifting straps, chain falls, etc.
- All other duties as assigned by management/supervision staff.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Keep tools clean, neat and orderly.
- May assist operators with machine start-up, shutdown or clean up.
- May assist with cleaning out trim systems, baler jams, etc.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Self-starter, majority of time will be working with little supervision.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with co-workers.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Applied Learning - Ability to participate in needed learning activities in a way that makes the most of the learning experience.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Resource Management (People & Equipment) - Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel.
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Ambition - The drive to achieve personal advancement.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
3 years of experience in mechanical maintenance or related field. We will train the right individual.
The work environment is partially climate controlled, & typically performed in and around manufacturing equipment. Physical strength and stamina are important since the Technician is on their feet most of the shift and must be able to move heavy pieces of tools & equipment. The incumbent will work with oil, grease, ink, chemicals and machinery. Incumbents will also be exposed to noise levels that may require hearing protection. Safety shoes and eye protection are also required in the manufacturing and warehouse areas.
Standard Shift run as follows - willing to be flexible.
1st Shift -
Monday thru Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM
Weekends and overtime as needed.
· Heath Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacation
If interested email resume to: