Marketing Specialist III
Prinova Hanover Park, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Prinova is the leading Global supplier to the food and nutrition industries, of high quality, complete ingredient, flavor and blending solutions, complimented by superior market knowledge and exceptional customer service. We serve customers in the Food and Beverage, Sports Nutrition and Dietary Supplement industries. We continue to grow through innovation, strategic planning, and relationship building.
At Prinova, we pride ourselves on hiring individuals who are innovative thinkers with diverse backgrounds. Our culture is based on four simple practices: Be There, Play, Make Their Day, and Choose Your Attitude!
Marketing Specialist III
Department: Marketing, SGA
Location: US Corporate Office - Hanover Park, IL
Type: Full Time
Summary: The Marketing Specialist III will support the marketing team in executing Prinova business strategies, with emphasis on specific Prinova divisions assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches emerging consumer brands for sales strategy development
- Researches competitive landscape and recommends strategies as necessary
- Investigates emerging market trends and compile data to support new product development initiatives
- Research the market potential of new product opportunities for innovative products
- Facilitate the creation and accessibility of sales support materials
- Coordinate lead generation campaigns via digital media (e.g. LinkedIn, Instagram, and company websites)
- Create digital “tool kits” containing relevant content (e.g. collateral, digital media) to support sales efforts
- Act as liaison between sales and marketing to advance mutual strategic goalsAnalytics:
- Track and analyze performance of lead generation campaigns and innovative product launches
- Build analytics model for sales performance and consequently manage reporting activities
- Manages agency relationships, facilitates on point strategic and creative content production via Prinova’s 3rd party creative agencies
- Manages projects between Prinova marketing, internal stakeholders and agencies to produce on-time deliverables
- Negotiates pricing and contributes proactively to the creative and strategic direction agency content development, acting unilaterally for most projects
- Develop online strategy for social media outlets (e.g. Instagram, LinkedIn), execute campaigns, and track results
- Manage daily activities on Prinova’s social media platforms (e.g. posting messages, forwarding leads)
Marketing Strategy and Creative Input
- Work primarily unilaterally in developing the marketing look and feel for assigned brands and business units.
- Proactively contributes to the strategic development of the marketing group
- Drives the marketing creative and strategic direction of his/her respective divisions, becoming an expert marketing those Prinova deliverables
- Bachelor degree- preferably in Marketing, English, Food Science of Business
- 4-6+ years experience in marketing, preferably in the food and beverage or sports nutrition industries
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for developing high level strategic marketing skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Proficient with online media
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality required.
- Must be team oriented, detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to learn and grow your career with Prinova
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties to meet deadlines
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Proficiency in LinkedIn and other social media outlets
- Ability to work quickly and multitask with online initiatives
- Exceptional writing skills preferred
All Prinova employees are required to ensure compliance standards with food safety, food defense and food quality. (FDA, ILDPH, FSMA and BRC).
It is the responsibility of each employee to comply with occupational safety and health standards issued under OSHA and to follow all rules, regulations, and procedures established by the Company to ensure that their actions do not impact the health and safety of themselves or others.
As one of the world's largest distributors of functional ingredients and a provider of nutrient premixes, Prinova creates value for global food, beverage and supplement manufacturers.
AddressHanover Park, IL