- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lakeshore Technologies was founded in 1997 and has grown from a small start up operation to our current 75,000 square foot facility. We offer a variety of toll processing services including micronizing, blending, repackaging, sifting and metal detection and removal. Our ability to provide these services as a contract manufacturer helps our customers to reduce costs and the need for capital investments. Our experience and commitment to quality has allowed us to partner with some of the largest companies in the food, pharmaceutical and nutritional industries.
In 2021, Lakeshore Technologies was acquired by Prinova. Learn more about Lakeshore Technologies at https://lakeshoretechnologies.com/.
Here are some of the perks of joining our team:
- 15 days of accrued PTO annually!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance after 30 days!
- 401k after 90 days! (we match up to 4%)
- Company events
- Promote from Within / Growth Opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Great co-workers / company culture
- And much more!
Apply now to learn more!
Department: Lakeshore Technologies
Location: Norton Shores, MI
Type: Full Time
The Production Technician is responsible to produce a product according to a set of directions given by a Manufacturing Record while following cGMP’s and current SOP’s.
- Process material per cGMP’s, Lakeshore Procedures and other applicable standards
- Ensure awareness of standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and regulations pertaining to the task at hand.
- Ability to follow multiple rules for a given task.
- Ability to lift 55 pounds and carry heavy objects.
- Ability to deal effectively with project problems/roadblocks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all documentation is filled out according to cGMP’s and SOP’s.
- Process all material in a hygienic way.
- Must fully learn and understand cGMP’s and current SOP’s.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and write legibly.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
Other Relevant Skill Areas:
- Planning and Organization: an ability to plan and manage multiple priorities / projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible in approach to changed priorities and/or deadlines.
Beneficial skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of cGMP requirements a plus.
- Production background in Pharmaceuticals and or Food.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
All Prinova employees are required to ensure compliance standards with food safety, food defense and food quality. (FDA, ILDPH, FSMA and BRC).
PrinovaWhy Work Here?
Growing company with lots of opportunities for growth!
As one of the world's largest distributors of functional ingredients and a provider of nutrient premixes, Prinova creates value for global food, beverage and supplement manufacturers.
1269 E. Mt. Garfield Rd.Norton Shores, MI