In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support. We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first.
- Liaising between the clients and the sales reps
- Providing exceptional Customer Service through Assisting in all areas of support
- Leading day-to-day operations and ongoing calls with clients
- Provide sales support by effectively planning to conduct sales presentations
- Monthly (and as requested) reporting and data analysis for assigned client list
- Developing, maintaining and growing relationships with clients
- Working directly with clients and sales executives to uncover growth opportunities
- Educating clients and providing feedback on programs monthly and as requested
- Increasing and maintaining quality service by establishing organization standards
- Providing excellent customer service to ensure customer retention
- Outstanding communication skills (written and non-written). Able to write and speak clearly, navigate difficult conversations and easily communicate next steps.
- Ability to successfully overcome objections in a professional manners.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and display strong problem solving abilities.
- Self-motivated with a high level of professionalism and persistence
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Entrepreneurship or related field preferred