The Client Services team is responsible for the customer experience on an on-going basis. They enable our teams to carry out Client strategies, which is achieved by the team providing product education, on-going support and excellent customer service. The team is the bedrock to the relationships, retention and revenue generation for all our Clients.
As a Client Services Representative, you will be an expert on our Client products, their platform and its features. You will provide an excellent customer experience through the support and communication you provide and ensure any quotas are being met.
You will have the customer experience at your core and be highly motivated to support our clients and give them an excellent experience. You’ll be a true team player and you’ll inspire those around you to work as you do. You will help meet our company and team goals, while also converting our customers into advocates of our Clients.
- Own the customer experience and education process, strive to create a world leading customer experience and ensure our customers are advocates of our Clients
- Educate and empower our customers to become better users of our Clients platforms and its offerings
- Build excellent relationships with customers through the customer experience by “going above and beyond” their expectations
- Ensure all user queries are correctly assigned, have the appropriate status and communication is in line with customer expectations
- Identify customer trends and create solutions to improve customer experience
- Complete business improvement projects, either individually or through team work, to improve team performance and customer experience
- Advise and promote the creation, maintenance and use of team and company structure
- Where necessary, use role knowledge to support wider teams in their processes.
Skills, Behaviors and Experience
Customer focus: Compassion and a desire to ensure that our customers receive excellent treatment and have the motivation to continuously improve it.
Communication: Excellent written and spoken communication skills, with the ability to translate customer requests and technical information into business language. Provide clear, concise and friendly communication to users.
Problem Solving: Ability to identify an issue or trend of issues and formulate a solution, alongside the ability and confidence to coordinate and implement the solution.
High Consistent Performer: Capability to perform tasks and complete projects to a high level of standard, consistently over a period of time, in a self-sufficient manner. Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues.