Marriage Therapist - Private Practice (LCSW, Psychologist, LMFT)
Do you have a passion for working with couples, using evidence-based methods, in particular the Gottman Method of couples therapy? Do you wish to work in an environment whose core values are: Excellence, Honesty, Empathy, Curiosity, Love of Learning, Respect, and Responsibility? Looking for private practice but don't want the expense or hassle of running the business or marketing? If you said yes to these questions, we want you to join Principle Skills Relationship Center in Colorado Springs, CO as an expert couples therapist.
Principle Skills Relationship Center is looking for an expert couples therapist. We offer state of the art training in the application of the Gottman Method for couples therapy and its integration with sexual addiction treatment and trauma recovery, with the possibility of becoming a couples therapist in high demand.
We are seeking to employ a part-time therapist, with the possibility of full time, who has an interest in using the Gottman Method and treating couples in recovery from sexual addictions/compulsions and betrayal trauma.
Candidates must have: 2+ years post-licensure experience (No openings for pre-licensed) and must be available some evening hours. Our primary clients are couples, so marriage experience and training are required.
- Caring, collaborative, supportive work environment.
- Increased client load as your proficiency increases.
- Opportunity to contribute your unique skills, interests, and ideas to the expansion of one of the most effective couples practices in town.
- Part-time, with the potential to become Full-time as proficiency increases.
- Position is for employment, not for contract work.
$35 - $55 hourly depending on qualifications and experienceResponsibilities:
- Passionate about working with couples using the Gottman Method for couples therapy, and treating sexual addiction and trauma recovery.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to relate well to adults of all different backgrounds and orientations.
- Hard-working, responsible, wise, compassionate, always learning.
- Competent with client intake process and using assessments for client treatment plan.
- Manage caseload of up to 25 clients.
- Create and maintain session notes for tracking client treatment.
- Available both daytime and evening hours, where needed.
- Collaborate and contribute to a group private practice and support staff.
- Licensed Psychologist (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC).
- Registered and licensed with DORA.
- Certified/trained in the Gottman Method Couples Therapy.
- Certified/trained in addiction treatment, especially sexual addiction, betrayal trauma.
- Certified/trained with cognitive behavioral therapy, trauma therapies, dialectical behavioral therapy, mindfulness-based therapies.
Principle Skills Relationship Center, LLC is a thriving private practice dedicated to strengthening couples and families, healing painful relationships, and creating loving, healthy connections, by providing the best, evidence-based, integrative therapies available. We are looking to serve a high demand for couples work.
We specialize in using the Gottman Method Couples Therapy and in working with couples recovering from the betrayals of affairs and sexual addictions/compulsions/misbehaviors. We use trauma-based, mindfulness-based, and cognitive-behavioral interventions with a solid foundation in research. We treat co-morbidities of depression, anxiety, PTSD, addiction, affairs, etc. We assess individuals and couples within their environment holistically, assessing and referring for medical/physiological treatment where needed, psychological testing, individual therapy, trauma therapy, and recovery interventions to supplement the couple work provided.
Principle Skills Relationship Center