This role has responsibility and accountability for managing our customer experience. The team member in this role will be responsible for the overall satisfaction of our customers and maintaining personal customer retention.
As a member of our sales team you will be a key contributor to driving service excellence through innovation, seamless on-boarding, and working with our clients to fully understand their business and how our platform can benefit their needs.
- Attend morning conference call meetings to go over product knowledge, compliance and go over any what we need to change to improve customer satisfaction
- Interact with consumers via telephone in a professional and friendly manner in order to successfully market and sell our products
- Building customer relationships, earning their loyalty and trust.
- Troubleshooting problems and resolving a range of customer issues from device, to billing, to service concerns.
- Generating excitement for new solutions and products that can enhance their experience.
- Ensure a positive, student mentality attitude to have a team oriented work environment
Qualities of an ideal Candidates:
- Confident, charismatic, outgoing and fun!
- Positive energy, well organized, high level of focus and strong sense of commitment.
- Have a passion for helping people.
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment.
- Team player with a Positive, “can-do” attitude
- Professional outward appearance.
- Meet or exceed weekly sales goals.
- Complies with all company script requirements.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
*TEMPORARY POSITION FOR 6-8 WEEKS