Inbound Customer Service Representative
- Expired: June 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are:
Principle Choice Solutions, LLC (PCS) are trusted and respected healthcare revenue cycle experts. Even more than our experience, our level of service rises above others because we are passionate about what we do.
At PCS, our mission is to provide value-based solutions to help clients navigate rapidly changing environments. We achieve this by recruiting, developing, and retaining a team of ethically based leaders with exceptional ability, character, and dedication in an environment that rewards steadfast focus on each client's individual success. In fact, PCS encompasses our values of integrity, dedication and transparency that guide everything we do as a company.
Principle Choice is Different:
PCS was built on the sincere desire to provide our associates with a work environment that fosters a healthy work-life balance while providing our clients with a competitive edge, all without sacrificing our values or high standards.
- Comprehensive health insurance options
- Paid Time Off for both sick and vacation time
- 401(k) plan with employee and employer contributions
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
$15.59 HOURLY RATE + ($4.23 HEALTH AND WELFARE FRINGE FOR UP TO 40 HOURS WEEKLY)
Are you passionate about providing world-class customer service? Do you want to grow your career with one of the fastest growing companies in Omaha? APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are currently seeking enthusiastic Call Center Representatives to assist the Veteran's Administration. Work in a rewarding environment with top-of-the-market compensation and excellent benefits.
Military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
As a Call Center Representative, you will ensure a memorable customer service experience by determining the caller's needs and help them with their inquiries.
Specific duties for this role include:
- Answering customer requests or inquiries in a high-volume, inbound Call Center setting
- Conducting every interaction with a customer focused, courteous approach that will ensure first call resolution and achieve provider satisfaction scores of 90% or higher
- Documenting call activity into various VA systems
- Identifying and resolving customers' inquiries using problem-solving skills
- Building a positive rapport across a variety of personality types
- Continually maintaining a working knowledge of our processes and procedures
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation - hourly wage + incentives/bonuses
- Set schedule
- Bi-Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Opportunities for advancement
- Professional (Business Casual work environment) and upbeat office setting
We are looking for Call Center Representatives with a genuine hunger to succeed paired with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Don't worry if you don't have the experience, we will teach you the skills needed for success.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Preferred 1-2 years' experience in customer service
- Goal oriented with a healthy competitive spirit
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- General office skills and knowledge of standard office equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Personal traits of a high-level commitment, motivation, energy, team orientation, professionalism, trust, personal honesty and integrity, and a demonstration of placing others in a place of high value
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance
- Hospital and Accidental Supplemental Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life insurance
- 401K (with employer matching contributions)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- 11 Paid Holidays
Machines and Equipment:
The incumbent must be able to effectively operate the current computer system, telephone system, and other office machines such as copier and fax machines.
The incumbent must be able to finger, grasp, feel, see, sit, hear, and speak. This position is sedentary in nature with minimal lifting requirements.
The incumbent works in an office environment that is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions such as heat, cold, or extreme noise. Routine periods of being on the phone utilizing a headset, sitting and data keying are required.
Security and privacy training will be provided as part of this role to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of PCS' employee and customer data.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Principle Choice Solutions LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Principle Choice Solutions LLC