Appointment Scheduling Customer Service Rep - Oklahoma City, OK
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Appointment Scheduling Customer Service Rep
$16.20 + $4.41 HEALTH AND WELFARE FRINGE FOR UP TO 40 HOURS WEEKLY
This is an exciting opportunity to help provide coordination of care to Veterans and assist to schedule Medical and Dental appointments. This job will require Veteran and Provider outreach. A referral will be used as the source to schedule and various systems will be utilized. Seeking professional and reliable candidates with excellent customer service skills, ability to navigate multiple systems and compassionate towards others.
- Contact assigned list of Veterans to determine their medical appointment scheduling preference Provider and availability
- Contact In- Network providers to schedule appointment within Veteran Preference and contracted time frames
- Track all booked and arrived appointments for patients generated through outreach efforts
- Ensure patient confidentiality with the handling of all patient health information and records
- Communicate all issues with leader
- Support Inbound/Outbound patient phone calls
- Respond to or refers incoming calls in a prompt, pleasant and professional manner
- Remain in the call queue at all times unless permission to leave is approved
- Confirm address spelling and verification of addresses using the appropriate software
- Administer schedule additions, changes, or inquiries in the appropriate database within required time frames
- Process scheduling requests in a timely fashion
- Work effectively in a structured, production environment
- Adhere to daily schedules and assignments
- Work with leadership team to identify and forward potential Quality of Care complaints
- Maintain strict member and company confidentiality
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have workspace in the home with a door and no distractions
- Ability to multi -task
- Metric focused & ability to consistently meet productivity standards
- Must reside in the State of Oklahoma
- 1+ year of experience in a medical or health insurance environment. Includes claims processing, claims customer service, hospital or medical/dental provider office etc.
- Knowledge of medical terminology (provider specialties, ICD/CPT codes etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including, strong telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills
- Engaging/ outgoing personality
- Exhibit solid organizational skills, flexibility, time management and attention to detail in a goal - orientated environment
What We Offer:
- WFH (work from home) position after completion of training and OJT (on the job training) and contingent upon performance
- Bi-Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Opportunities for advancement
- Monday thru Friday schedules available between the hours of 7am and 6pm CST
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Hospital and Accidental Supplemental Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life insurance
- 401K (with employer matching contributions)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- 11 Paid Holidays
Machines and Equipment:
All equipment will be provided; however, the associate must be able to hardwire into their internet connection (either directly to modem or router). The incumbent must be able to effectively operate the current computer system, telephone system, and other office machines such as copier and fax machines.
The incumbent must be able to finger, grasp, feel, see, sit, hear, and speak. This position is sedentary in nature with minimal lifting requirements.
The incumbent works in an office environment that is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions such as heat, cold, or extreme noise. Routine periods of being on the phone utilizing a headset, sitting and data keying are required.
Security and privacy training will be provided as part of this role to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of PCS’ employee and customer data.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
For more information on PCS, and our company culture, visit our website at www.theprinciplechoice.com
PCS is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
Principle Choice Solutions LLCOklahoma City, OK
Get fresh Appointment Scheduling Customer Service Rep - Oklahoma City, OK jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.