Technician - Principle Volvo of San Antonio - $6,500 Sign-on Bonus
Principle Auto San Antonio, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Automotive Technician - Volvo of San Antonio
Who You Are
Volvo of San Antonio is seeking an exceptional automotive technician to join our service team. You are a self-starter, with deep expertise, who solves problems others can’t figure out. You understand the value of procedures, and yet you know when to think outside of the box. You are known for your insights and high integrity, your team rely on you as a sounding board for technical challenges as well as interpersonal relations. You are constantly growing and learning and expanding your certifications. You value the opportunity to work on the finest automobiles, and provide exceptional service ensuring your customers are safe in their vehicles. You maintain a strong level of enthusiasm, positivity and productivity with other mechanics and associates throughout the dealership.
Who We Are
Principle Auto was founded on the desire to change the auto industry. Our purpose is helping people live a better life. We are in the business of building relationships and we want to ensure that we are there for our guests throughout their journey.
Our Values are our Guiding Principles
- Great People- We are dedicated to our customers, both internal and external, to our work, and to each other.
- Unparalleled Service- We are proactive in our work. We aim to prevent fires instead of having to put them out. We strive to have a servant’s heart, and to be selfless in our conduct.
- Integrity- We are accountable to each other to do what is right. We keep our commitments.
- Defining Excellence- We make our colleagues better. We set each other up for success. We prioritize our work and deliverables in order to meet high yet reasonable expectations
- Enthusiasm- We aim to have fun every day. If it’s not fun, we find a way to make it so. We are open to new ideas and ways of thinking.
Who your customers are and how this role delivers
Your external customers are our clients, prospects and business community members. Your internal customers will be Principle Auto associates, our vendors and contractors. You’ll provide value by treating all customers with the highest sense of integrity, honesty and respect.
Responsibilities of the Mechanic:
As an automotive mechanic your previous automotive technical knowledge well developed. The ideal candidate will have previous dealership DealerTrack experience. Verifiable ASE certifications are a plus! As our mechanic, on a day to day basis you will assess, diagnose and resolve any issues with customer vehicles. You will also be analytical and proactive to troubleshoot any problems that may arise or be of concern in the future. In addition you will own all tasks related to ongoing maintenance, including oil changes, tire rotations and alignments- as well as more complex repairs including electrical diagnostic tests and repairs.
Qualifications of the Technician:
- 3 Years of mechanic experience
- 2 ASEs preferred
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency
- Capable of prioritizing tasks and meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects
- Ability and willingness to work outdoors in inclement weather
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working Saturdays and some holidays
- 5 day work week, including some Saturdays
Principle AutoWhy Work Here?
We are an associate first company that believes investing in our people through training, development and growth.
Principle Auto was founded on the desire to change the auto industry. Our purpose is helping people live a better life. We are in the business of building relationships and we want to ensure that we are there for our guests throughout their journey. We aren't looking to be another car dealership, we are looking to forge relationships that will allow us to completely change our industry, communities and the people we serve.
1326 NE Loop 410San Antonio, TX