Principal Service Solutions Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer with at least 2 years of experience, a native understanding of Japanese, and a solid fluency in English for a position located in Austin, TX
- Maintain and develop end-user technical documentation
- Translate technical documents from Japanese to English
- Review translated documents for accuracy
- Native understanding of Japanese able to vet translations for accurate meaning
- Strong (near-native, if possible) English writing skills able to write English that requires minimal correction
- The ability to give and receive feedback
- The ability to learn and use new software -Illustrator, Editor, SiberSafe, SharePoint, others
- Willingness to meet (sometimes tight) deadlines consistently
- An undergraduate degree in Technical Communications, English, or related field, or equivalent technical communications experience
- A minimum of 2 years in technical writing (experience writing for the semiconductor industry preferred) Strong written and verbal communications skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical subject matter experts including engineers, programmers and technical support staff
- The ability to apply an understanding of customer requirements and the end-users' level of technical aptitude when writing or editing documentation
- The ability to manage a large workload across multiple products and platforms, and to adapt to changing requirements and project needs
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Prior experience with photo-editing, vector illustration and website development software packages (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver)
- Knowledge of general business software and engineering technical software packages
- Occasional exposure to long hours, deadlines, shift work, and changing priorities
- Occasional repetitive motion or position from viewing CRT/PC screen
- Ability to speak distinctly and see and hear clearly
Principal Service SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great company with positive leadership! Great benefits offered with PTO and Holidays!
Principal Service Solutions is the #1 trusted partner in customized technical workforce development. Years of experience with leading technology companies allows us to quickly assess your requirements and deliver a customized workforce with little or no risk to an existing organization. Our employees are qualified and ready to go to ensure your business success. Find out how partnering with Principal Service Solutions provides unlimited workforce possibilities.