Principle Service Solutions
Operations Supervisor (West)
· PSS is seeking an experienced Operations Supervisor to support field operations in the Portland Oregon and Phoenix Arizona areas. Only qualified candidates living in either location will be considered. This is a home-office based role.
- Identification and provision of new business opportunities.
- Employee Management and satisfaction.
- Customer Management and satisfaction.
- Successful documentation and distribution of company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Communicate regularly with employees to maintain and improve employee satisfaction.
- Promote good work ethics and attitude.
- Manage attrition rates with attention to continuous improvement.
- Manage mentorship programs with key employees.
- Assist PSS corporate with employee acquisitions and terminations.
- Work with customers to understand their issues and road-blocks and generating associated plans to solve the issues and road-blocks.
- Meet regularly with customers to understand improvement opportunities and present improvement project plans.
- Manage safety training schedules and opportunities.
- Drive project plans that may include but are not limited to semiconductor equipment maintenance, upgrades, installation, relocation and decommissioning.
- Develop and present data that includes but is not limited to downtime reports, availability reports, and equipment failure Pareto charts.
- Develop goals and measures for all field service personnel supporting the customer and perform periodic reviews of personnel to communicate success.
- Identify work-related areas that require the generation or modification of company policies, procedures, and guidelines. Execute on documentation requirements.
- Manage and promote professionalism in the workforce.
- Promote employee referrals.
- Other duties may be assigned, as required.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
· Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
. Ability to work in a home-based office environment with minimal day to day supervision
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Possess outstanding leadership traits.
· Must be very organized and have excellent time management skills.
· Advanced level of knowledge of MS Office products.
· Willing and able to travel between Arizona and Oregon, as required. Other locations may be required from time to time.
Education and Experience
· AS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent military training and experience.
· 5+ years’ experience working in the Semiconductor industry in a service engineering or technical role.
· 2+ years’ experience in a lead, or supervisory role.